Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Glory...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father. I am trusting in your timing and your will. 

Sometimes, like now, when I can see you weaving together a plan for my life, I just have to sit back in awe and wonder. I love to watch you work things out. I love to watch you work. It is a beautiful thing. You take all these seemingly unrelated things and weave them together for my good. It is a truly amazing process to watch and be a part of. 

The testimonies you have given me over the years could write a million books. Can't wait to see how this next chapter comes out!

What God Said Tonight:

Your in awe of my glory which is right and good. 

I show my glory in pieces, in rays. My full glory would overwhelm. It would overpower you. But, as with Moses, I can show you parts of my glory. I can let my glory shine in your life. You are the mirror of that glory on the earth. 

I love you my child and I only want the very best for you. I am always working for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment