Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Whose battle is it...

 


My prayer:

Today was a little rough God. I pray for your healing and restoration tonight. I pray for your strength to strengthen me. Sweet savior and brother Jesus, I pray for your mercy. 

I am yours, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

Sweet daughter, you know you only need to call my name. You know that I am always here for you in times of trouble, when you need help. I am your strong tower and I will not let you down. 

The battles you were in today were not yours. They were not even mine. The battles today were others' battles and you just got caught on the periphery in some cross fire. Don't let their battle damage you. 

Your compassion is good, it is right, but don't get into a battle that is not yours. I fight your battles for you. You do not have to fight others' battles for them. 

I am your victory and I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment