Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 13, 2021

HIndsight:

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for your protection and your peace. Today was really wonderful in its simplicity. Living life with you is pretty amazing and I remain SO GRATEFUL!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Days and nights will pass and there will be no sign of the passing time except that when you look back, you see your path behind you. 

There is the saying that hindsight is 20/20 and it is very true. Your benefit, your blessing is you have me on your side and since I am in the end and the beginning, I already have the hindsight to guide you. 

I am yours and I will guide the steps of your path all the days of your life. My sweet daughter. We will rejoice in heaven this day and rest on earth tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment