Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Magnet...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for insight and healing. Thank you for revealing those things in our past that still leave scars on us today. Those things that make us less than what you would have us be. Fill us with your healing power.

What God Said Tonight:

Every drop, every step, every day, every healing moment brings you one step closer to my Glory. My Glory is before you and will pull you toward your future. 

I have saved you. I have healed you. Now, I will pull you toward eternity with me like a magnet pulls metal. There is not anything that can break this tie between us. 

Your path is set.

No comments:

Post a Comment