Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Break down the walls...

 


My prayer:

Mighty and awesome God. The privilege you give us to come to you, just as we are, covered in the blood of Christ is pretty unbelievable. I have known you most of my life and I can take it for granted sometimes. You are always with me and that makes it easy to forget what a privilege that is.

For some reason, tonight, it is clear to me, it is new again and I am so grateful. Thank you Jesus, Father, Holy Spirit. There is no gift like you presence. Thank you for letting me be here with you.

What God Said Tonight:

A lot of things happen and they build upon each other until you suddenly have a wall, when all you started out with were a couple of bricks. 

I am here to break down those walls. I will break them to pieces because they are keeping you from all that I have for you. They were built over many years but I will bust them apart, into dust, in one moment. It will be as though they were never there. 

I have a life of freedom planned for you and there is no place for walls in that life. I love you my child. Be free in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment