Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 27, 2021

God will wait...

 


My prayer:

I really do my best to follow your lead God. I know I get it wrong sometimes but I promise, I am trying. 

I pray that you heal my heart, make me whole, so I don't hurt others out of my own hurt. You have healed so much in me God, and I am so grateful for your healing. But, I know there is more. I know it when I overact and get angry. I know it when I feel bitterness well up in me. I know it every time I fail to put you first. If I was healed and whole, those things would not be an issue.

I love you Father. I love you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

A week, a day, a month or a year, these timeframes are not important. I am the God of eternity and I will wait forever for you. 

I will wait as long as I need to to give you the time and space to find your healing and your wholeness. It is before you but you may need time to receive it all. 

I am yours and you are mine and there is no space ebtween us. This is already done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment