Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

On track...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. One step after another. I am trusting you to guide each step. 

I am starting to have a whole new level of understanding that waiting for life to be calm and without trauma is really never going to happen. I have often thought, if I can just get through this thing, everything will be ok. But there is always another thing to get through.

That all sounds pretty hopeless, but it is not. With your peace and your guidance, in the middle of the fire, I can still have peace and joy. That is what is so amazing about living life with you. No matter the circumstances, I can have peace and joy because you live in me. 

Thank you God!

What God Said Tonight:

A silence, a time when I am not responding, does not mean you are off track. It often means you are right on track. 

I love you and I will guide you because you are my child and you have asked me to. But a horse only needs to be reined when they are not going the direction you want them to go. If they are headed on the path home, you can let the reins go slack and let them have their head. 

That is what this time is with you. You are on the right track, going where you need to go. If you veer off, I will rein you in but for now, you have your head. Keep going. 

I love you my child, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment