Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Turning it around...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for bringing me through today. You always give me enough. Enough energy, strength, wisdom, strategy, and faith to get through what I need to get through. Today was not a day where I had an abundance of those things, but I had enough and that was all I needed. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

A cursing that was meant for you, a cursing that targeted you, is being turned into a blessing. Its intention was to take you out but I am turning it around and will see it bless you. 

No weapon formed against you can prosper. You know that. Now, the rest of the world will know. You can't curse my kids. The children of God will always be blessed. 

I love you now and forever my child. It is nearly finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment