Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

What you don't see...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. I pray for your help. Or, I guess I am really praying for your peace since you have already told me you are taking care of this situation. 

The circumstances don't look good and I have done all that I know to do and all that you have told me. You have told me that you will take care of it. But, sitting here tonight, I am just working really hard to look at you and not the waves. They are stirred up and soaking my feet, but I know if I keep my eyes on you I will walk and not sink. 

I know all of that in my head but my heart and my gut are not on board tonight. I pray for your perfect peace.

What God Said Tonight:

It is not always what you see that is the truth for your future. It is often all that you cannot see that determines your future. That is why you can count on me, I see all things. 

I am seeing the things that you can't and I am maneuvering you around them. I am making a way through to the other side of victory and I will not let you down. 

Rest. Rest now. I am handling it all. When you are on the other side of this, it will be like so many other times when you wonder why you ever worried at all. 

I love you my child.


No comments:

Post a Comment