Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 19, 2021

A new day...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for bringing me through today. I remain so grateful of when you make the impossible, possible. 

I have come to nearly expect it in some ways but I hope and I intend to not lose the joy and wonder of your love and favor in my life. It is remarkable how you take care of me. No one who hasn't experienced you loving care would ever really believe me. But really, if you look at my life, the every day blessings and the stunning miracles, no one can deny you in the face of all that. 

I love you now and forever my God.

What God Said Tonight:

Watch the skies. Watch the hills. A new day is coming and it brings with it new blessings and new pain. I am here and I will see you through but the time of blessings and cursings is not yet complete. 

I have a cover over you. I have a light shining on you. I have your best interests always at hand. I am your Father and I will not let you go. I will see you in paradise with me for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment