Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Grow where you are planted...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. I pray for your continued direction and favor. Guide each step. Help me to be and do what you have called me to. I am all yours mighty God.

What God Said Tonight:

Each step, each decision, each word, and each new path may seem mysterious to you. They seem unknown and a bit frightening. You are not sure where they will take you or if you even want to go. But I have already been to the end of that path. I have already seen where it goes. I already know how you will walk it. And I have chosen it for you. 

I will never lead you into something that is not being turned for your own good. As hard as the last season was, you are already seeing how it prepared you to benefit yourself and others in this new season. 

I have placed you where you can grow and nourish what has laid dormant. The time you spend there, whether long or short, will be filled with growing and cultivating what I have planted in you. 

Do not worry about tomorrow. I have already been there and I know what it has for you. Keep your focus on today, on now, and growing, maturing what I have planted in you. 

You are my precious child and I will love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment