Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 5, 2021

Future and eternity...

 


My prayer:

Thank you Father for everything today, this week, everything. I come here, in your presence, with peace and contentment surrounding me. I love moments like this and they are only provided by you. I have only known true peace and contentment in your presence. My life is yours, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

Sweet daughter. Don't you know that this life, this world, this moment were all created for you, for my children? There is this time of waiting and enduring but one day, you will see this world as I intended it for you. A life of worship, peace, and joy is your future and your eternity. 

It is not wishful thinking and it is not a fantasy. It is my promise to you. Centuries of planning have gone into this future we have for you. The most serious of sacrifices made. I can't wait to show it all to you. The future is ours my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment