Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 8, 2021

No surprises...

 


 My prayer:

Awesome God. How are you? Are we, you and me, ok? 

What God Said Tonight:

Sweet child. You are mine and I am yours, now and forever. There is nothing that can separate me from you. There is noting that can stop my love. 

Remember that at your very worst, I still loved you enough to die for you. I am not leaving. I am not turning away from you. 

It is why I tell you, seek me and you will find me. I am always here, always loving you, always caring for you. 

If you don't see me working in your life, if you don't feel me deeply enough in your heart, draw closer to me. Spend more time in my presence with nothing on your agenda. It is our time to be in fellowship. To be comfortable with each other's silences. To recognize that we know each other well enough by now that we no longer surprise each other. And, that is a good thing. 

Rest in the full knowledge and understanding of my deep and abiding love in you. Rest knowing that nothing will take me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment