Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Blessings abundant...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am wiped out and not feeling well tonight. I do not know what is going on but I feel like a freight train ran over me several times. I pray for your healing power in me. I pray for your restoration in me. I know that you have provided healing for my life and I claim it in me tonight.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Next is the season of blessings abundant. I am taking you to a new level of blessing. 

An attack, a physical attack, an attack on your circumstances is not evidence of something going wrong. They are only evidence of satan's last ditch effort to steal what is already yours. 

Trust me to bring to you every promise I have ever made to you. You will be restored in every way my child. I am here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment