Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Intent for change...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. I don't know what tomorrow holds but I live a life of peace knowing that you are in charge. I love that you have given me a life where I get to still learn new things every day. Thank you Father.

What God Said Tonight:

This is not what you think it is but it is the first step to tomorrow. A life well lived is lived in transparency with the self assurance that you are walking in the righteous steps that I have laid out. I have not yet begun to see you walking into the promised land but I have prepared a path for you. 

Find the meaning and pay attention to each and every experience you are having right now. They are preparing you for the next season. Just as the last season prepared you for this one. Now is not the season for transition but now is the season for growing with an intent for change. 

I love you. I am with you. I am never going to leave you. I can and do make those promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment