Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 23, 2020

Thoughts...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I pray for help over my thoughts. My mind can race and dwell on things that I know are not right, not good, not anything that is helpful to me or anyone else. I can feel it happening but I so often seem to have little ability to stop it. I ask for your help.

What God Said Tonight:

A thought is nothing. It has no substance, but it has great power. A thought is the initiation of nearly everything. Thoughts are powerful, but not all powerful. 

I have dominion over the world and I can have dominion over your thoughts but only if you want me to. Only if you ask. I love you now and forever.

When you give me dominion over your thoughts I will fill you such great love. You will see others through the lens of my love. That is what it means to have the thoughts of me. My thoughts, all of them, are 100% steeped in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment