Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Removing the sting...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. Today was really hard. 

I pray that you heal my heart and soul tonight. They got pretty beat up today. Please help me hold firm to who I know I am in your eyes. Please help me to remember that my confidence is in you. 

Thank you for your promise of a change coming soon. Your blessings are truly wonderful.

What God Said Tonight:

Don't take today seriously. It was an attack but it was also a twisted perception of the truth. 

The attack was not from anyone or anything carnal. There is only one enemy in your life and he threw it all at you today. 

I am your Father and I know you the best. You are my royal priest, my child, my love and I will never let you fall. He knocked you to the side a bit but I will not let you fall. 

Breathe in and receive my healing, my love. Breathe out and let it all go. Let every last word go. It cannot harm you. I have removed its sting. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment