Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 9, 2020

Live on...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I believe you are about to receive a really amazing man in heaven. You know him better than I do. You know his heart. You know his generosity. You know his love. He is going to fit in heaven so easily. 

He is going to leave a lot of us behind here on earth and life will be harder without him. I pray for your comfort and healing for all of us. I pray for his family that you bring them peace and wholeness. I pray for all of the people he has helped and touched in his lifetime, there are so many. Help all of us God to live life with the legacy he left behind. Never forgetting him but living our lives through the amazing influence he had on each of us.

Let the angels sing when he gets there. He loves music.

What God Said Tonight:

My heaven is not full. My heaven is a temporary holding place while we wait for the new heaven and the new earth. 

I will care for your friend. You know I love him but I promise you, I will care for him. I will heal his family. 

A life well lived is missed when they are gone but in truth, they are never fully gone from the earth. They live on in the people whose lives they touched. He will live on in you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment