Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Follow...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you for a wonderful weekend full of joy and snow and reasons to relax. I pray and ask for your direction and guidance as I go into the work week again. Teach me what I need to know and tell me where I need to go. I love you God and I trust you. I pray your will be done.

What God Said Tonight:

Rest and know that my plan is yet in motion. I have not forgotten you and I have not forsaken you. In the midst of all that is happening, my thoughts and my plans are still for you. 

I will lead you into green pastures. I will love you throughout eternity. My love will heal you and those around you. My love will strengthen you. My love will guide you. 

Follow my love. Follow my peace and you will walk into a mighty promised land.

No comments:

Post a Comment