Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Vanity...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Another wonderful day. Thank you for every blessing and the peace of today. I am walking back into the battle tomorrow but I am calmly confident with you in front, beside, and behind me. Thank you for everything.

I ask for forgiveness and help with vanity. It snuck up on me a couple times today. It is really ugly and I know you don't like it. Thank you in advance for your help.

What God Said Tonight:

A lot can be said for taking the time to identify and name the thing that has ahold of you. Things like vanity and pride, anger and wrath, they are related but not exactly the same so identifying them is half the battle of overcoming them. 

I am your strength and yor power against every affliction that comes after you. I have healed your body and I have healed your heart. I can and will heal this too. 

I love you daughter and we are not done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment