Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Overwhelming...

 


My prayer:

Facing a new week and a new opportunity to trust you. I am not sure what you have planned but I know that it is good. I pray for the patience to wait for your plan to unfold. I want things to move forward, to change so much that I am worried I might try to force it. 

The good news is, I know from experience that if I do try to force it, it will just fail and leave room for you to do what you planned in the first place. 

That is truly all I want God, your will to be done in my life.

What God Said Tonight:

I have plans and plans within plans. There is such intricacy and detail that I cannot begin to explain it but I promise, it is for your good. I promise that your plan is a vital part within the larger plan. I promise I have not forgotten you. 

The things that seem so large and overwhelming today will not take up so much space tomorrow. 

I am yours and you are mine, now and forever my child, my love.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for always updating your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet Cess. As long as God keeps talking, I will keep typing! :)

      Delete