Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Be present, be patient...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am not sure what to pray about tonight. You are amazing and you have promised that you are taking care of everything, including me. My job is to wait and trust. 

It seems like I am doing an ok job of that right now. It is taking a lot more to get me rattled. That either means I am trusting more or I am just going numb. I think it is the first one, trusting more. But sometimes, I get it wrong and don't even realize it until much later. 

Maybe that should be my prayer tonight. Show me where I am getting it wrong and help me to get it right. Not just in trusting vs. getting numb, but really in everything. Is that even possible? Well, with you, all things are possible.

What God Said Tonight:

Waiting gives you tie to think, to reflect and that is a good thing. Self reflection, working to improve yourself, these are all good. 

But the truth is, right now, I just need you to be present, be patient, and trust me. I will guide your steps. I will show you which paths to take. I will open doors and I will give you favor. 

I love you sweet daughter. Follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment