Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Self identity...

 


My prayer:

Well, life certainly is not boring these days God. You have blessed me so abundantly in so many ways. I sometimes wonder if the struggles and attacks are really that bad or if they just seem bad because everything else is so good. I honestly don't know. But, I do know that you are in charge, you love me, and you will guide my steps. That is really all I need to know.

What God Said Tonight:

You are bathed in purple robes of royalty. You are set on a high platform and you are honored. You are the high priest's son and you will not be defeated. 

All of these things are true for you, not because of anything you have done but just because of who you are and who I am. It is not something to be proud of but it is something to be confident in. 

Never seek the approval of those around you. It will lead you into dark places. Never try to prove your worth, it is already proven. 

I am your God and I have established you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment