Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 12, 2020

WIth God...

 


My prayer:

A beautiful day God. Thank you for every minute. Now, I get to spend time with you, it does not get better than this.

What God Said Tonight:

A moment, a day, an hour in my presence will give you the strength for everything else. 

I am with you always. You are not always with me. Turn your thoughts toward me, lean into me, speak to me, and I am there. I love you and the power of my love will fuel your life, when you take the time and the effort to turn to me. 

In the midst of every other demand on your time and attention, do not forget to turn to me. I will give you all that you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment