Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Practice grace...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for today. Thank you for your reminders that you are in charge of my life. 

There is so much to fear and worry about, it can be so overwhelming and it just seems to build more and more every day. But everytime it seems like it is too much, you take me aside, remind me who I am and who you are and your peace fills me. 

Now, maybe more than any other time in my life, I am SO GRATEFUL to be your child. Thank you for saving me and redeeming me God. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for everything.

What God Said Tonight:

Now is not the time to be too focused on right and wrong. You are going to get a lot of things wrong in this season. You will not be able to help it. 

This is a season to practice grace. Practice grace with others and practice grace with yourself. As my child, as a reflection of me, that is what I ask of you in this season. 

When you see someone making a wrong choice or acting poorly, now is not the time to point a finger and judge. Now is the time to give them grace. To turn the other cheek. To forgive, again and again. Now is the time to recognize that your own thoughts and actions, while purely motivated, may be entirely incorrect and, your response needs to be to treat yourself with that same grace and forgiveness. 

I have redeemed the world. I have sacrificed for just a time as this. Your focus and full commitment in this time needs to be to grace. I love you sweet child. Rest well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment