Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 18, 2020

Hide...

 


My prayer:

Here at the end of this day, I am grateful to be safe and well and in your presence. You are my everything.

What God Said Tonight:

I have lifted you above and I have hid you away in this time. My children, hide in my arms. Hide in the palm of my hand. Gather to me and I will see you safe and well. 

I love you. You and your life, your needs, they are of the greatest importance to me. When it is rough, reach out to me. Don't wait until it gets "bad enough" Bring it to me so we can deal with it as a puppy and not a full grown dog. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment