Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 28, 2020

Purpose and calling...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for today awesome God. You just peppered the day with beautiful little blessings. It made it much easier to get through the hassles that today brought. 

Thank you also for all that you are teaching me right now. I believe I will be a better person on the other side of this. Not perfect, but better. 

I love you God. Thank you for caring enough about me to teach me, to change me.

What God Said Tonight:

I have spoken to your heart. I have molded you like clay. I have refined you like gold. 

Would I spend this much time on you if I did not have a purpose on your life? Every child of mine has a purpose and a calling and yours is not over, it is barely begun. 

I love you and trust me, tomorrow will bring brand new things to your life. Let each of them be a celebration because they are my will for your life. Welcome them, every one of then. They will lead you to the next season where life and joy have no measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment