Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 4, 2020

God in charge...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for your guidance and your mercy God. Today was different but you took care of it all. You are SO GOOD. Thank you for being so amazing and for giving me the privilege of knowing you.

What God Said Tonight:

Live in the complete assurance that I am in charge of our life. It does not mean that you will not face hard times and challenges but it does mean that when you do, I will be with you in them and I will turn them for your good. That is the true benefit in this life of being my child. 

I love you. I am with you now and I am with you forever. We will face and defeat every challenge my child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment