Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Clean slate...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for bringing me through this day God. I was not super proud of how I handled it. I could have been kinder, more patient, more filled with your peace. I wasn't. 

I pray that the fruits of your Spirit grow in me so I am a better reflection of you.

What God Said Tonight:

A day, a week, a year, even a lifetime is nothing more than a fleeting dust cloud in the wind. 

Eternity is where you live my daughter. Eternity is the yardstick of your life. 

Today is past and tomorrow will soon be gone. Let me erase the shortfall of yesterday and today and start each day, each minute with a clean slate. It is one of he benefits you have as a child of mine. 

I love you. You will have good days and bad days. But I will love you in them all. Shake it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment