Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 6, 2020

God's fire...

 


My prayer:

Grateful, so thankful. There are times when I fully realize that I cannot thank you enough. I cannot have words that express how amazing you are. I cannot do you justice. Let my heart tell you what my words cannot.

What God Said Tonight:

My light will never go out in you. It may be blazing at some times and a hot coal at others but my fire will never go out. 

I have placed in you the fire of my Spirit and that is forever. Wherever you go. Whatever you do, you take my fire with you. 

Let that fire be your hope. Let it be the start of every good thing you do. Let it keep you warm in the cold of adversity and let it keep you safe in the darkness of evil. 

I love you my child and I live in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment