Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Safe...


 

My prayer:

I pray for your protection tonight God. Place your hedge of protection around us. Keep your guardian angels on guard. Keep us safe, protection, and whole. Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

You need not live in fear, of anything. I am God almighty and I am your Father. 

I will guide you and protect you. I will lead you away from danger and I will fight to see you protected. I am your hedge of protection. I am your God. Nothing that threatens you shall get near enough to harm you. Nothing that is against you will prosper. 

I love you and I will keep you safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment