Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 30, 2019

What I need...


My prayer:

I don't know how to express what I need tonight or how to ask for it. I pray God that you hear my heart. 

What God Said Tonight:

What you need is already in you. I am in you. I am everything you need. 

Stop trying so hard and just let it rest. Let me show up. Trust that I will take care of it and of you. 

I have gifted you with many thing and many talents. However, some situations cannot be resolved with your strength and your talents. Some things need my direct intervention. 

Leave this in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment