Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 7, 2019

In context...


My prayer:

Thank you God for your guidance, protection, and peace. Sweet Father, I do not need anything more tonight than your presence, your voice. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am taking you on a flight tonight to see the world from a new perspective. 

There is a clarity in seeing things from so far above the earth. You are aware of the individual lives and the individual experiences but you also can see how it all fits together. One event in isolation cannot be understood. It is only when you see the fabric of reality from a great height do you begin to understand an event in the context that brings it meaning. 

Take the time to find a greater perspective and know that I am working all things for your good, I promise my sweet child.

No comments:

Post a Comment