Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 27, 2019

Present blessings...


My prayer:

Today was just a nice day of peace and rest. Thank you for your peace and rest God. 

There are so many unanswered questions in life right now God. It leaves me feeling on edge most of the time but there are these moments, when I recognize that you are in charge and I just need to trust, those are the moments of peace. Those are the good times. 

I love you God. I trust you. I am grateful for you.

What God Said Tonight:

The universe is bigger than you can imagine and I am God of the universe. I know everything and I am all powerful. 

I remind you of these things to help you remember that there is nothing in your life that is too big, too much for me to handle. I will bring you through always and if you can live in that trust of me, your life, your experience of your life will be so much more peaceful and so much more joyful. 

Don't miss out on the present blessings while waiting on the promise of tomorrow. I have it under control. You enjoy this day, I have made it for you. I love you my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment