Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

God's light...


My prayer:

Happy Birthday Jesus! Thank you Father and Holy Spirit for making it all possible. Thank Mary and Joseph for me for their courage and obedience.

Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

The celebration was wonderful.I love spending my birthday with you! 

Let my light shine down on you. Let it identify you as mine. Feel my light and my love ignite your life. 

I love you my child and we are going into this next year, ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment