Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 9, 2019

Next...


My prayer:

I find myself changing and I don't know if that is a good thing or not. Things that I use to not enjoy, I enjoy now. Things I use to need, I don't need any longer. I really find myself going into a totally new phase of my life, of me. Who new this could happen at this point in my life?

All I ask God is for your guidance. If I get off on a wrong or unhealthy path, guide me back into your will for me.

What God Said Tonight:

This year has been about helping you to see multiple futures for your life. There is no one path for you. I want you to see and to know that you can choose and I will be with you in that choice. I have a plan and a future for your life but that plan is not thwarted by your choices. 

Imagine, explore, and choose what you want to try next. Not what you want to try forever but what you want to try next. 

I am with you. I will stay with you. We will ride into your future together and see what it brings. The adventure never stops if you don't want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment