Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Truth...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I pray for clarity of vision and for wisdom about what is happening around me. There has been so much deception and after awhile, I begin to question what is the truth. When an entire group of people consistently says "a" is "b", I find myself wondering, is it "b"?

In the midst of the lies, please help me to clearly recognize the truth.

What God Said Tonight:

Truth is and does not change. I am the truth. I am your true north. 

Lies change from day to day. One day they say one thing the next another where the truth remains solid and unmoving.

I am the truth, the way, and the life and I am the litmus test for all things true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment