Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 20, 2019

Space for the new...


My prayer:

I am feeling "off" tonight God. I am not sure how else to explain it. Nothing is actually wrong but I don't feel peace. I don't know what I need or what to ask for but I know something is missing. 

All knowing God, I pray for whatever is missing tonight. I may not know what it is but you do. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

A missing piece is one of the only things that has more power in its absence than it does in its presence. You don't notice the pieces when they are all present. It is only when one goes missing that they become apparent and the importance of them in you life becomes apparent. 

We have gone through many changes this year. There are many things that you started the year with that you no longer have in your life. Things, people, ideas...it has been a year of cleaning things out. 

I have made space for the new in your life. I have cleared out room to accept what I have coming for you. This missing piece you feel tonight is not so much about what is missing but it is being aware of the space I have made in you to receive. 

I will fill you my child. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Lord for so much care, empathy, love, mercy and grace. I love You Daddy. Thank you for Your support and provision. In Jesus' name Amen.

    ReplyDelete