Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Tunnel vision...


My prayer:

Today was quite a puzzle God. I feel a bit like an observer of my own life right now. Things are so crazy, it doesn't seem possible that I am a participant. So I observe, try to react appropriately, then walk away a bit confused and not knowing if things are better or worse. 

But, I am trusting you. I do know that you will work it all out for my good. I have been through enough roller coaster seasons to know that you are with me and in the end, we will find the place of peace again. In the meantime, I will hang onto you and pray for the best resolution of it all.

Thank you. I love you so much!

What God Said Tonight:

Tunnel vision. The people around you are seeing the world through tunnel vision. They can't see beyond their own immediate need. 

This is sad and not good or beneficial, but it is also temporary. They have blinders on that only allow them to see their own need. You, keep your eyes open, looking for people to bless. You make sure your vision is clear. You will be a example for people to follow as they take off their blinders and remember there is a whole world of people out here waiting to love them. 

I love you, now and forever my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment