Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 30, 2018

New beginnings, new habits...


My prayer:

I am really looking forward to a new start with this new year God. Thank you for all of the hope, the opportunities you are showing me. I am really beginning to believe that 2019 will be a year of changes and new beginnings. 

It is funny, January 1st is an arbitrary date but we often attach so much meaning to marking time by years. I do it every year to some extent but I also know, as I am doing it, that it is a date of my own mind and making and really has nothing to do with anything new happening.

But, this year feels different. It does not feel like the normal passing of an old year to a new year. This year truly feels like it is bringing substantial new beginnings and I am grateful and ready God.

What God Said Tonight:

New beginnings require new patterns and new habits. I am bringing you change but if you continue to do what you have been doing, the new beginnings will end up no different than where you are today. 

Change some habits. Find, or even re-find, the habits that led to growth and joy. Let go of anything that is not bringing you joy, growth, or purpose. 

It is time to look forward and let go of all that is behind. You cannot go into this future dragging your old habits. They will drag you down. 

I love you my child.

1 comment: