Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Not perfect...


My prayer:

Today was rotten. I really did not enjoy it. All day, every time I turned around, somebody was doing something to make something harder, less efficient, and generally making bad decisions which made me work harder. I am exhausted and frustrated. 

I pray God that you renew my soul.

What God Said Tonight:

I leave you tonight with one thought. Waiting on perfection will always leave you frustrated. No one can sustain it. No one can live up to it. 

Back down, take a breath, and give grace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment