Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 16, 2018

The journey...


My prayer:

I really enjoyed today God. Thank you for every minute. 

I am pretty excited about the potential opportunity you opened up tonight. Could that be the next season? It is kind of scary but pretty wonderful too. At the end of the day, if it is what you want, I am 100% in. If it is not, shut it down. Without you, it could be a nightmare.

I love you like crazy God and will follow you anywhere.

What God Said Tonight:

A journey may have a destination but that does not mean you know every stop along the way. My ultimate destination for you is set in stone and written before the dawn of time. But the journey, the stops along the way, that is where the adventure comes in. That is where you can pick what pulls at your heart and I will bless you in it. 

I am with you in this and all things. I will see you succeed wherever you go. Your path to your destination is your choice and my joy. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment