Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Facets of beauty...


My prayer:

It is almost your birthday Jesus. I honestly wouldn't have wanted to live one day of this life if you had not been born and died for me. If I had to live life without you in it, without your grace and forgiveness, without your love, that is a life that is not worth living.

Thank you Father for giving your son for us, for me. 

What God Said Tonight:

This time of year when I bring you snow and ice, I want you to see it differently than you have before. Snow and ice and crystals. They are filled with facets that reflect light and allow you to see beauty where before there was nothing. 

I will give you beauty for ashes. Part of how I give that to you is by giving you new ways to see what you could not see before. I will bring you the insight to see the facets before you and the beauty will be apparent. 

I love you. I am with you now and forever. We will see the beauty of life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment