Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Healing...


My prayer:

Awesome God, I pray and ask for physical healing tonight. Thank you for healing me by the stripes you took. 

When I think of the pain you suffered, of an intensity I cannot begin to imagine, I wish that you had not had to endure it. Then, on nights like tonight when I need that healing or when someone I love is in need, I am so very grateful that you did. 

Awesome God, I claim the healing that you bought for my sake, in the name of Yeshua.

What God Said Tonight:

Stone is not as permanent as you think. Neither is life or death. I have never known a building to outlast time. I have never known a life to outlast death, except for my son. 

There is so much pain and suffering in this world. It was not my plan. I had a plan of peace, joy, and fellowship. The plan was corrupted and with it came sickness. 

My plan now is to obliterate sickness with the rest of the evil in this world today. I will see a new earth and a new heaven. I will see my original plan in place and shining in my glory. 

I love you my child and the healing is yours. Now and forever.

2 comments:

  1. Healing Lord Yes I receive it Amen! Thank you for the gift of healing Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I receive your healing in the name of our Lord Jesus. Thank you, Father! Amen! So be it!

    ReplyDelete