Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 21, 2018

Playing a losing game...


My prayer:

I need help and perspective God. I am letting the little things bother me and I am numb to the big things that really should bother me. And, even worse, I am having a hard time distinguishing between what are the little things and what are the big things. 

I need a reset. I need to disconnect and restart. Clean out the history and reboot. 

I ask for your help.

What God Said Tonight:

Less worry and more trust. You have fallen back into the trap of trying to reason and understand the circumstances in your life. They are not reasonable. They are not logical. Trying to find the reason and logic in them is a losing game. 

There are forces in the spiritual realm that are battling and the results in your physical world will never make sense outside of the understanding of the battle. 

Stop trying to make it fit into what you know and instead, trust me, talk to me, ask me, and I will help you through it. Don't try to find the logic and do not try to control it. Those two things will leave you frustrated and awake in the middle of the night, every time. 

I love you and I have got you in this and all things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment