Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Worry...


My prayer:

What an exciting day! Thank you for blessing me!! You are very good to me God. Love you SO MUCH!

What God Said Tonight:

Worry over nothing. I mean it. Worry over nothing. Ever. Pray, surrender, seek me, seek wisdom, but don't worry. 

Worry is a deadly distraction. It will eat away at your soul and leave you unable to see the blessings surrounding you. Worry starts small but like a noxious weed, will quickly take over everything. 

Make a decision today to give up worrying. What ever you need to do, give it up. You can trust in me. Love you and I will not let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment