Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Waiting with God...


My prayer:

Seeking you God. Seeking your wisdom and direction. I am willing to do whatever you ask, however you want me to do it. Guide me. Make it plain to me.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

See the people. See the millions and millions of people, waiting, looking, seeking. The world waits in breathless anticipation for one thing. My return. 

Look up and wait. See me. Know that I will not wait a moment longer than is necessary. I long to return to you. I long to hold you in my arms. 

I love the relationship we have but one day, it will be more. One day, we will dwell in each other for eternity. 

My love. My joy. I am waiting for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment