Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Faith is the foundation...


My prayer:

What a FUN day God!  You are amazing! The freedom you have given me is amazing! AWESOMENESS!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Faith is a rock you stand on in times of storms. Faith is also a rock you live on in times of stability. Faith is the basis of your life and is the foundation of our relationship. 

We have amazing experiences together. We have wonderful memories together. All of those are woven into our relationship but the core of it, the base that all else builds on, is your faith. Without faith, there is nowhere for the rest of it to reside. 

I love you. I love our faith. You and me forever, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment