Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Getting through it...


My prayer:

God, I pray for new perspective. I need to find the hope and the joy again. Right now, the only thing I am really looking forward to is eternity with you. Everything in between seems like unnecessary drudgery.

If this is part of the battle you talked about, help me to fight it. If this is just me looking at the wrong things, help me to see the right things. Whatever this is God, I ask for your help to get through it.

What God Said Tonight:

I am sending you love in waves tonight. Receive my love.. Let it wash over you. Let it wash away the pain and scars. Let it fill you with my light. 

I am with you. I have never left you. I will never leave you. 

You say that what you look forward to is eternity with me. Well that eternity has already started. You and me together forever my love. 

When it all gets too much this week, take a minute, close your eyes, and remember this shower of love. Remember you have me in your corner. Take just a minute to reach up and touch me. Let my love, my strength, my power, get you through. 

Now and forever my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment