Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 20, 2018

God's love...


My prayer:

I am need of nothing tonight God but your presence and your voice. I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

Nothing missing and nothing lacking. Shalom my sweet daughter. 

I have waited for this time together. Not because I have anything specific to tell you but because I look forward to our time together. You love being in my presence. I love being in yours. 

You are my created daughter, the apple of my eye, and you are etched within my palm. My love for you goes beyond your ability to understand it. My love for you is the purpose behind all that I do. 

My children and my love of my children explain my sacrifice my will, and my plan. 

I love you. Look at everything with that understanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment